We have conducted more than 600 audits in 6 years, in 95% - errors related to ignorance of the basics of advertising, lack of competence of specialists, lack of ability to build a strategy and define CA. An incorrectly configured account leads to 40-90% of excess budget spending. You will receive from us - a document that will indicate all the mistakes made and recommendations from Google Ads.The term is 3-7 days.
If you have an account, we will conduct an audit and set everything up correctly according to your goals and Google Ads requirements. When ordering customization, the Audit is free. If it is your first time, we will prepare a media plan for you, determine your target audience and perform the initial setup based on the specific needs of your business.The term is 5-10 days.
We will manage your advertising, the correct definition of the target audience, the project goals and the preparation of the promotion strategy is 60% of success, the remaining 40% is the monitoring of quality indicators, making adjustments, quick reaction depending on changes in the account and in the auction. We give UAH 2,000 per click to all our clients.The advertising management period is 1 month.
We will conduct an audit of the current situation and quickly adjust everything in advertising!The deadline is a day!